Jamuna Bank Limited job Circular 2022 has been publish. Jamuna Bank Limited (JBL) is a banking company registered under the Companies Act of Bangladesh, 1994, which is headquartered at Jamuna Bank Tower, Plot # 14, Bir Uttam AK Khandaker Road, Block # C, Gulshan-1, Dhaka, Bangladesh. . The bank started its operations on June 3, 2001. Banks provide all kinds of assistance in business, trade, industry and overall business of the country. JBL funding is also available for promising new ventures of entrepreneurs and setting up BMRE of existing industrial units. The bank was founded by a group of local entrepreneurs who are well known in the country for business, industry and trade. Apply by viewing Jamuna Bank Limited job Circular 2022.
The bank offers both conventional and Islamic banking through designated branches. The bank is manage and operated by a group of highly educated and professional team with diverse experience in finance and banking. chakrirkbr.com The management of the bank constantly focuses on understanding the needs and expectations of the customers. As the needs of the customers are changing day by day with the change of time, the banks make every effort to formulate strategies and introduce new products to cope with these changes. Jamuna Bank Limited has already made great strides since its inception. The bank has already earned a reputation as a quality service provider in the country. Jamuna Bank Limited job Circular 2022 apply.
Jamuna Bank Limited job Circular 2022
- Qualification: See the circular
- Salary: See the circular
- Age limit: in the image
- Deadline: 10 September 2022
- Online apply in the below
New job circular
- Bangladesh Army Job Circular 2023 New Career
- Small Farmer Development Foundation Job Circular 2023
- United Commercial Bank Job Circular 2023
- Saptahik Chakrir Songbad Potrika 27 January 2023
- Prothom Alo Chakri Bakri Potrika 27 January 2023
Jamuna Bank job Circular 2022
The Bank is committed to meeting the diverse needs of its customers through its products at competitive prices through appropriate technology and timely delivery of services to ensure a sustainable growth, reasonable returns and contribution to the development of the country. And professional workforce. which are share with other partner banks and consortiums across the country. Bank hours are 10:00 am. Banks are closed from 7:00 pm to Sunday to Thursday, 10:00 am to 4:00 pm on Fridays, Saturdays and public holidays, including transaction hours.
- Achieving and maintaining Camel rating ‘strong’
- Establish relationship banking and improve service quality through the development of strategic marketing plans.
- Survival as one of the best banks in Bangladesh in terms of profitability and quality of assets.
- Introduce fully automated system through integration of information technology.
- To ensure adequate rate of return on investment.
- Keep the risk position within an acceptable range (including any balance sheet risk).
- Maintain adequate liquidity to meet mature responsibilities and commitments.
- Maintain a healthy growth of business with the desired image. job paper bd
- Adequate control measures and transparency in procedures.
- Develop and retain a quality workforce through an effective human resource management system.
- Ensuring the best use of all available resources.
- To follow an effective management system by ensuring ethical rules, transparency and accountability at all levels.
“Jamuna Bank Limited job Circular 2022, today job news 2022, new job circular 2022, chakrir potrikha 2022, today job circular, new job today 2022, Jamuna Bank Limited job Circular 2022, today job news 2022, new job circular 2022, chakrir potrikha 2022, today job circular, new job today 2022”