The Ministry of Social Welfare job Circular 2022 has been publish. Ministry of Social Welfare is a ministry of the Government of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh. A Ministry of Government of Bangladesh works for the development of the country, social services and the formulation of related regulations. Agenda of the Ministry of Social Affairs. Welfare was schedule for December 21, 1971. chakrirkbr.com. The goal of this ministry is “improve life and caring society”. And the motto is “Improving the lives of poor, vulnerable people and people with disabilities through social security, empowerment and development”. The medium-term strategic objectives are: (a) the provision of equality for the development of socio-economic conditions; (B) social protection for the affected population and (c) social justice and reconciliation. Apply by looking at The Ministry of Social Welfare job Circular 2022.
The Ministry of Social Welfare is an important ministry related to human resource development, poverty alleviation, welfare, development and empowerment of backward people. To introduce Bangladesh as a welfare state, the Ministry of Social Welfare is implementing old age allowance, widow allowance, disability allowance, acid burning and assistance program for persons with disabilities. To implement multidimensional and intensive activities for the welfare and development of homeless, homeless, social, intelligent and physically challenged persons, poor, helpless patients, at-risk children. Implementation of activities in accordance with Article 15 (d) of the Constitution of Bangladesh. Action has been taken to achieve the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), Vision and the goals set out in the Seventh Five Year Plan. See below for more information on The Ministry of Social Welfare job Circular 2022.
The Ministry of Social Welfare job Circular 2022
- Job type: Full time
- Age: See below
- Salary: See circular
- Vacancy: 02
- Deadline: 15 December 2022
- Application form download below
New job circular
- Saptahik Chakrir khobor Potrika 16 February 2024
- SFDF Job Circular 2024 Vacancy 150 New
- Prothom Alo Chakri Bakri Potrika 22 September 2023
- Saptahik Chakrir Dak Potrika 22 September 2023
- Saptahik Chakrir Songbad Potrika 22 September 2023
The Ministry of Social Welfare job Circular 2022
After the partition of India in 1947, Mohajers came to this country from India. As a result, various social problems including slum problems arose in the then provincial capital Dhaka. In order to solve all these problems, the first ‘City Social Service Program’ was launch in 1955 in Kayettuli, Dhaka under the Directorate of Health. Besides, the Social Welfare Council was form in 1956 with a resolution to provide encouragement and support to the volunteer workers and organizations in solving social problems and social welfare activities. The Directorate of Social Welfare was formed structurally in 1981 under the Ministry of Health and Social Welfare, with the transfer of responsibility from the Ministry of Relief to the Department of Wandering Welfare, Government Orphanage transferred from the Directorate of Education and Hospital Social Services transferred from the Social Welfare Council.
Chronological evolution of the Ministry of Social Welfare
- 1955 For the first time in Kayettuli, Dhaka, under the Directorate of Health, city social service activities were started. jobpaperbd.com.
- 1958 Formation of Social Welfare Council
- 198 The Department of Social Services gained the status of a permanent nation-building department of the government
- 1971 Establishment of a separate Ministry of Manpower Development and Social Welfare
- 1982 Introduced into independent Bangladesh as the Department of Social Welfare under the Ministry of Labor and Social Welfare
- 1972 Formation of ‘Bangladesh Jatiya Samajkalyan Parishad’ through new resolution of Social Welfare Council for the benefit of independent country.
- 1982 Inauguration of the new Ministry of Social Welfare and Women’s Affairs
- 1981 Establishment of Directorate of Social Welfare under the Ministry of Health and Social Welfare by transferring from the Ministry of Relief to the Ministry of Health
- 1985 Recognition as Department of Labor and Social Welfare under the Ministry of Health, Population Control and Labor
- Directorate of Social Welfare under the Ministry of Labor and Social Welfare promoted as Social Welfare Department
- 1999 Formation of National Disability Development Foundation
- 2014 Formation of Neuro-Developmental Disability Protection Trust
”The Ministry of Social Welfare job Circular 2022, Department of Social Services job 2022, Central Medical College and Hospital Job Circular 2022, The Ministry of Social Welfare job Circular 2022 , Biman Bangladesh Airlines Job Circular 2022, Jobs in Department of Social Services, job Circular in Department of Social Services, job in Department of Social Services, The Ministry of Social Welfare job Circular 2022”