Bangladesh land ports authority job circular 2022. Bangladesh Land Ports Authority (Actual) is an autonomous body under the control of the Ministry of Shipping. It established by Act No. 20 of 2001. It consists of land ports bordering neighboring countries like India, Nepal, Bhutan, Myanmar and for the purpose of creating infrastructural facilities and port management for conducting bilateral / tripartite import-export trade of Bangladesh. Of the 161 customs stations located on the country’s 4,448 km land and sea border (of which 94 per cent border is with India and the remaining 6 per cent with Myanmar), 13 major stations have tasked with building and controlling land port infrastructure. Among these, the activities of Benapole land port started in 2001 under the control and management of Basthabhak.
Work on the three land ports of Teknaf, Sonamasjid and Healy started in 2004, 2006 and 2008 respectively. The responsibility for construction and management of the infrastructure of these three land ports has handed over to private companies who already invested heavily in the sector on the basis of construction, operation and transfer (Build, Operate and Transfer). Within six years of its establishment, it has collected about Tk 31 crore in revenue for the use of real land ports and deposited it in the government treasury. Apart from this, employment opportunities have already created directly or indirectly for about ten thousand families. The remaining nine land ports are being constructed and controlled in phases. See more chakrirkbr.com.
Bangladesh Land Ports Authority Job Circular 2022
- Qualification: See circular
- Salary: See circular
- Vacancy: 38
- Deadline: 06 August 2022
Latest jobs circular
- Rural Health Community Center Job Circular 2022
- Electricity Generation Company Job Circular 2022 | ইজিসিবি জব
- Bangladesh Palli Bidyut Samity Job Circular 2022 | পল্লী বিদ্যুৎ
- Bashundhara Group Job Circular 2022 | বসুন্ধরা গ্রুপ নিয়োগ বিজ্ঞপ্তি
- Dhaka Power Distribution Company job Circular 2022
BLPA Job Recruitment 2022
Extensive port facilities and expansion of communication systems are making a significant contribution to the growth of trade with neighboring countries. Although there is still a huge gap in the trade balance of Bangladesh with India, a large neighboring economy, creating an encouraging environment for bilateral trade between the two countries through land ports will reduce the level of smuggling and improve the trade balance. The real public-private partnership (PPP) system is also encouraging the development of land port infrastructure. It has already taken steps to build several land ports in that manner. As a result, economic activities expanded in remote areas of the country and employment opportunities will created.
He is hopeful that he will able to make a significant contribution to the economic development of the country by alleviating the real poverty. The main activities of the real estate include development of port infrastructure, management, taking further development measures on production basis and formulation of port management policies and strategies; Arrangements for receipt, storage and security of import and export goods at land ports and arrangements for unloading, setting rates or amounts of fees, tolls, trucks and tariffs to collected from port users with the prior approval of the government and taking steps for land port development and purpose with government approval. Execute any contract. Visit more job paper bd.
“Bangladesh land ports authority job circular 2022. BSRM Job Circular. New Bangladesh land ports authority job circular 2022. E Zone HRM Limited job Circular. Latest Bangladesh land ports authority job circular 2022. Recent land ports authority job circular 2022. All govt job circular 2022. job career 2022. chakrir khobor potrika 2022.”