Bangladesh Small and Cottage Industries Corporation job Circular 2022 has been releas. Bangladesh Small and Cottage Industries Corporation (BSIC) (BSIC) provides comprehensive support services to small, rural and cottage industries in Bangladesh, particularly in the small and cottage industries sector. It was create by an Act of Parliament in 1957 which was later amend in 1992. chakrirkbr.com BCIC has a nationwide network of institutions to provide services at the doorstep of entrepreneurs. The Act draft by Sheikh Mujibur Rahman, Minister of Labour, Commerce and Industry of the United Front Government of East Pakistan. After the independence of Bangladesh it made Bisik. In October 1973, BSIC was split into Bangladesh Cottage Industries Corporation and Bangladesh Small Industries Corporation. Check Bangladesh Small and Cottage Industries Corporation job Circular 2022 and apply.
Medium Industry refers to an industry where the value/replacement cost of fixed assets excluding land and factory buildings is between Rs 15 million and 200 million and employment generation does not exceed 150 persons. BCIC provides medium and long-term loans to small scale industries either directly or through a consortium of commercial banks. BSIC provides assistance in all other matters related to the development and expansion of Small and Cottage Industries (SCI). Bangladesh Small and Cottage Industries Corporation (BCIC) is a government agency that monitors the development of self-employment, cottage industries and small enterprises. Bangladesh Small and Cottage Industries Corporation job Circular 2022 see more job news.
Small and Cottage Industries Corporation job Circular 2022
- Number of posts: 151
- Job Type: Govt
- Deadline: 8 September 2022
- Apply from below
New job circular
- Customs Excise and VAT Commissionerate job Circular 2022
- Transcom Beverages Limited Job Circular 2022
- Bangladesh Power Development Board Job Circular 2022 ( BPDB )
- Pran RFL Group Job Circular 2022 | প্রাণ আরএফএল গ্রুপ নিয়োগ
- Nassa Group Job Circular 2022 | নাসা গ্রুপ জব সার্কুলার
Bangladesh Small and Cottage Industries Corporation job Circular 2022
Bangladesh Small and Cottage Industries Corporation (BSIC) is the main public sector organization engaged in the development and expansion of small and cottage industries in the country. BCIC was born in 1957 through an Act of Parliament. A large number of entrepreneurs and industrial establishments have been established in the country through the direct and indirect initiatives of BSIC. The impact of globalization and free market economy appear to be major obstacles in the marketing of small and cottage industries products in this sector. BSIC provides all these existing and new industries with the necessary facilities to expand and develop and remain competitive. jobpaperbd.com
- improved roads; Allotment of developed plots by setting up industrial city industrial parks with water, electricity, gas etc. facilities.
- Providing loan assistance to entrepreneurs through its own programs and in cooperation with financial institutions
- Project Profile Formulation and Project Appraisal
- Providing technical and other assistance in setting up of industrial units, production and quality improvement of products etc
- Design innovation and delivery of superior quality
- Adaptable technology acquisition and transfer / innovation
- To collect, compile and disseminate technical and other information on investment, production and marketing in small scale and cottage industries
- Conducting necessary studies, survey surveys etc. related to industrial expansion
- Providing necessary pre-investment and post-investment advice for setting up industries
- Bangladesh Small and Cottage Industries Corporation job Circular 2022 and more job here.