Investment Corporation of Bangladesh job Circular 2022 has been publish. The Investment Corporation of Bangladesh (ICB for short) is a state-owned investment company of the Government of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh, established on 1 October 1986 under Presidential Ordinance 197 (Ordinance 40 of 1978). chakrirkbr.com. It is both an investment and a merchant bank. ICB is the largest investor in the stock market of Bangladesh. The old ICB helps the country’s companies to meet their capital deficit. The government owns 26% of the ICB and the remaining 63% is owned by various banks and insurance companies. It is listed on the Dhaka and Chittagong stock exchanges. Investment Corporation of Bangladesh job Circular 2022 See more job news here.
The establishment of ICB is one of the important steps taken by the government for rapid industrialization of the country and development of integrated and active capital market, especially securities market. ICB provides institutional support to companies to meet their capital deficits. ICB has an integral and reliable role to play in raising the rate of savings and investment in the light of national policy and in building a self-reliant economy. The Investment Corporation of Bangladesh (Amendment) Act, 2000 (Act No. 24 of 2000) amends ICB’s business strategies and policies by forming and operating subsidiaries. The corporation is currently operating under the “Investment Corporation of Bangladesh Act, 2014”. See Investment Corporation of Bangladesh job Circular 2022.
Investment Corporation of Bangladesh job 2022
- Position Name: Computer Operator Number of posts: 01 Salary: 10200-24680 rupees Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s / equivalent degree. Must have skills in MS Office and work in data entry / control operator.
- Position Name: Data Entry / Control Operator Number of posts: 23 Salary: 9300-22490 rupees Educational Qualification: Higher Secondary Certificate / equivalent degree. The minimum speed of computer typography should be 25 words per minute in English and 20 words in Bengali.
- Position Name: Cashier Number of posts: 05 people Salary: 9300-22490 rupees Educational Qualification: Higher Secondary Certificate / equivalent degree.
- Position Name: Office Assistant Number of posts: 7 people Salary: Rs.8250-20010 Educational Qualification: Secondary Certificate / Equivalent Degree
- Last date of application: 12 May 2022
- Apply from below
- Rainbow Logistics Bangladesh job Circular 2022 | EFL job 2022
- Gono shasthaya Kendra Circular 2022 | গণস্বাস্থ কেন্দ্র বিজ্ঞপ্তি
- Independent University Bangladesh Job Circular 2022
- North South University job Circular 2022
- BRAC NGO Job Circular 2022 | ব্র্যাক এনজিও নিয়োগ নিয়োগ বিজ্ঞপ্তি
Investment Corporation of Bangladesh job Circular 2022
Mr. Prof. Dr. as the Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Investment Corporation of Bangladesh (ICB). Md. Kismatul Ahsan has joined on 10.11.2020. Prior to joining ICB, he was a Director of ICB Capital Management Limited. served as the Chairman of the Finance Department of Dhaka University. 36 years of teaching and research experience. He served as the Vice Chancellor of Leading University of Sylhet for 4 years. the Chairman of the Department of Finance and Banking, Rajshahi University. He holds a B.Com in Finance from Dhaka University. (Hons) and M.Com (Masters) and MBA (Finance) degrees from the University of Western Michigan in the United States. jobpaperbd.com.
Investment Corporation job Circular 2022
- Direct purchase and sale of shares and debentures, including placement and equity participation
- Participation in the placement of mutual funds and unit funds;
- Lease financing individually and through syndicate formation;
- Investment account management;
- Unit fund management;
- Equity and Entrepreneurship Fund (EEF), Entrepreneurship Support Fund (ESF) and the management of special funds announced by the Government from time to time;
- Supervise the activities of subsidiary companies as holding companies;
- Participation in the process of offloading shares of state-owned enterprises.
- Participation in the financing of a joint venture company;
- Provide investment advice to investors;
- Portfolio management and participation in the sale and purchase of securities;
- Advance against mutual fund certificates administered by ICB and its subsidiary companies;
- Provide bank guarantee;
- Acting as trustee and custodian;
- Assist in merger, acquisition and asset restructuring activities;
- Participation in government capital withdrawal activities;
- Innovate new business to suit market demand;
- Other ancillary activities related to the capital market;
- Venture capital financing
“Investment Corporation of Bangladesh job Circular 2022, Investment Corporation job Circular 2022, Today’s Job News 2022, New Job 2022, Government Job News 2022, New job Circular 2022”