Anti Corruption Commission job Circular 2022 has been publish. Anti-Corruption Commission or ACC is a commission form in Bangladesh to suppress, control and prevent corruption. It came into force on May 9, 2004 under the Anti-Corruption Act. The office of the Anti-Corruption Commission consisting of a Chairman and two Commissioners is located at Segunbagicha, Dhaka. The aim of this organization is to prevent corruption and corrupt activities in the country. Any complaint against any person or organization under the Commission may be forward to the District Office, Divisional or Segunbagicha, Head Office, Dhaka. Apply by looking at the Anti Corruption Commission job Circular 2022.
DUDOK Job Circular 2022 From May 2009 to May 2010, he supervised the affairs of the Prime Minister’s Office in the capacity of Director General. Earlier, his critical experience as a joint secretary in the cabinet department helped him to provide critical public service. Prior to that, he served as Assistant Private Secretary to the Office of the Honorable Chief Adviser. Stay with us www.chakrirkbr.com.
Mr. Mohammad Moinuddin Abdullah serves as the Secretary of the District Councils of Narayanganj, Gazipur and Tangail, through which he has gained considerable experience as a public servant who needs to have adequate knowledge at the field level, where the central concern is dealing with problems. Apply by looking at the Anti-Corruption Commission Recruitment Circular 2022, which is a large disadvantaged population in the country, Anti Corruption Commission job Circular 2022 .
Anti Corruption Commission job Circular 2022
- Qualification: See the circular
- Work time: Authority decision
- Job type: private job
- Posts: 164
- Application start: 1 jun 2022
- Deadline: 15 jun 2022
- Apply process see the below
- Saptahik Chakrir khobor Potrika 16 February 2024
- SFDF Job Circular 2024 Vacancy 150 New
- Prothom Alo Chakri Bakri Potrika 22 September 2023
- Saptahik Chakrir Dak Potrika 22 September 2023
- Saptahik Chakrir Songbad Potrika 22 September 2023
Anti Corruption Commission job Circular 2022
He has participated in a significant number of bilateral and multilateral international discussions of high national interest in countries such as the United States, Russia, Italy, Hungary, Saudi Arabia, Belarus, Tunisia, Morocco, Qatar, the United Arab Emirates, and Sri Lanka. , Denmark, Japan and Vietnam. Many times he has traveled as one of the traveling companions of the Hon’ble Prime Minister of Bangladesh.
Mr. Mohammad Moinuddin Abdullah’s work experience is also extensive in the administration of educational institutions. He was a member of the syndicate of Jahangirnagar University, National Poet Kazi Nazrul Islam University and Dhaka University of Engineering and Technology (DUET). also appointed as a member of the Regent Board of Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman University of Science and Technology. He is a member of the Soil Science Alumni Association of Dhaka University. Throughout his career he was involved in scouting, sports and various socio-cultural activities. www.jobpaperbd.com
- to conduct investigations and investigations into the offenses mentioned in the Schedule;
- file and conduct cases under this Act on the basis of conducting investigations and investigations under paragraph
- investigate any allegation of corruption on its own initiative or on the basis of an application filed by the aggrieved person or any other person on his behalf;
- to perform any of the duties assigned to the Commission by law in the fight against corruption;
- review the measures recognized under any law for prevention of corruption and make recommendations to the President for effective implementation;
- to prepare research plans on the prevention of corruption and to make recommendations to the President on what to do based on the findings of the research;
- create honesty and sincerity in order to prevent corruption and to make arrangements for raising public awareness against corruption;
- arrange seminars, symposiums, workshops, etc. on all matters which fall within the functions or responsibilities of the Commission;
- identify the sources of various forms of corruption in Bangladesh in the light of socio-economic conditions and to make recommendations to the President for taking necessary action accordingly;
- determine the method of approval of the Commission for investigation, investigation, filing of cases of corruption and for such investigation, investigation and filing of cases; And
- To perform any other work deemed necessary to prevent corruption
”ACC job Circular 2022, Government Job News 2022, DUDOK Job Circular 2022, New job Circular 2022, Today’s Job Grave 2022, New job Circular 2022, DUDOK Job Circular 2022, ACC Recruitment Circular 2022, Government Job News 2022, New job Circular 2022, Today’s Job Grave 2022, New job Circular 2022”