Project Director Office job Circular 2022. At the divisional level, the commissioner, at the district level, the collector (deputy commissioner), at the upazila level, the assistant commissioner (land), at the union level, the union land assistant officer (tehsildars) are engage in performing the functions relate to land. The Ministry of Land deals with land development tax and revenue collection, chakrirkbr.com khas land management and settlement, watershed management, land acquisition and possession, land records and surveying and training of land related officers / employees. In addition, redevelopment activities such as levying land development tax through banks, enactment of land laws and regulations in the public interest and rehabilitation of landless marginalized people, land zoning activities, the Ministry of Land. Project Director Office job Circular 2022 is here
Proper use of these natural resources and optimal use of limited land needs to be ensue through proper planning and policy. In this regard, land use policy has already been formulate by the Ministry of Land. After the independence of Bangladesh in 1971 through the great war of liberation, a full-fledged ministry was formed under the leadership of Father of the Nation Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman to carry out all the functions related to land. Currently the Department of Land Records and Survey, Land Reform Board, Land Appeal Board, Land Administration Training Center and the Office of the Controller of Accounts (Revenue) are functioning under the Ministry of Land. Project Director Office job Circular 2022.
Project Director Office job Circular 2022
- Qualification: See the circular
- Vacancy: See the circular
- Deadline: 23 June 2022
- Online application form below
New job circular
- Palli Shishu Foundation of Bangladesh Job Circular 2022
- ICB Islamic Bank Job 2022 | আইসিবি ইসলামিক ব্যাংক নিয়োগ
- Dhaka University of Engineering and Technology Job Circular 2022
- Chittagong University Job Circular 2022 | চট্টগ্রাম বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়
- Rural Health Community Center Job Circular 2022
Project Director Office job Circular 2022
Bangladesh is a major agricultural country. Agriculture is one of the major sources of national income in this country and is the livelihood of about two-thirds of the people. Therefore, the importance of land and water resources in this country is immense. Land is the basic natural resource which is the main source of food, industrial products, consumer goods, health care materials etc. But due to population growth, unplanned use of land, our vital resources are dwindling day by day. With the economic progress, the trend of urbanization is increasing, the scope of industrialization is gradually increasing, the amount of land per capita is shrinking as a result of continuous expansion of roads, hospitals, educational institutions. The use of these important resources depends largely on proper planning.
Monitoring and Evaluation Sector-01
- Power Department (https://powerdivision.gov.bd)
- Department of Energy and Mineral Resources (https://emrd.gov.bd)
- Foreign Affairs (https://mofa.gov.bd)
- Ministry of Public Administration (https://mopa.gov.bd)
- Ministry of Liberation War Affairs (https://molwa.gov.bd)
- Law and Justice Department (http://lawjusticediv.gov.bd)
- Ministry of Disaster Management and Relief (https://modmr.gov.bd)
- Bangladesh Public Service Commission (http://www.bpsc.gov.bd).
Monitoring and Evaluation Sector-02
- Department of Road Transport and Highways (http://www.rthd.gov.bd)
- Ministry of Railways (https://mor.gov.bd/)
- Bridge section (https://bridgesdivision.gov.bd)
- Cabinet Division (http://www.cabinet.gov.bd)
- Bangladesh Election Commission Secretariat (http://www.ecs.gov.bd)
- Department of Economic Relations (https://erd.gov.bd)
- Anti-Corruption Commission (http://acc.org.bd).
- Local Government Department (https://lgd.gov.bd)
- National Parliament Secretariat (http://www.parliament.gov.bd)
- Department of Legislative and Parliamentary Affairs (https://legicipivediv.gov.bd).
- Ministry of Agriculture (http://www.moa.gov.bd)
- Ministry of Water Resources (https://mowr.gov.bd)
- Food (https://mofood.gov.bd)
- Ministry of Land (http://www.minland.gov.bd)
- Department of Financial Institutions (https://fid.gov.bd) and
- Department of Internal Resources (http://www.ird.gov.bd).
- Monitoring and Evaluation Sector-05
- Department of Health Services (http://www.hsd.gov.bd)
- Department of Health Education and Family Welfare (https://mefwd.gov.bd)
- Security Services Division (https://ssd.gov.bd)
- Ministry of Culture (http://www.moca.gov.bd)
- Information and Broadcasting (https://moi.gov.bd)
- Expatriate Welfare and Overseas Employment (https://probashi.gov.bd)
- Labor and Employment (https://mole.gov.bd)
- Ministry of Industries (http://www.moind.gov.bd). jobpaperbd.com
The Sundarbans is the single largest mangrove forest in the world. The biodiversity of this forest is much richer than any other mangrove forest in the world. The Sundarbans was declared a protected forest land in 18 years and in 1989 the Forest Department took over the management of the Sundarbans. Khulna Circle consists of Sundarbans Protected Forests. The Sundarbans is divided into two forest divisions: the Sundarbans West Forest Division and the Sundarbans East Forest Division. The Sundarbans West Forest Department is headquartered in Khulna and the Sundarbans East Forest Department is headquartered in Bagerhat. The total area of the Sundarbans is 6017 sq km. Of this, land area is 4,143 sq km (60%) and water area is 1,84 sq km (30%). The entire Sundarbans is spread over Khulna, Satkhira and Bagerhat. 3.5 million people are directly and indirectly dependent on environmental services in the Sundarbans.
“Project Director’s Office Recruitment Circular 2022, Today’s Job News 2022, Project Director’s Office Recruitment Circular 2022 Government Job News 2022, Recruitment Circular 2022 Government Job News 2022, New Job Circular 2022”